Seat Cover for Honda XR600R 1988-2000 Ultragripp
Honda XR600R Seat cover Characteristics:
- Colour: Black and red
- Totally Ultragripp (The best seat covers in the world market).
- Slip-Resistant effect
- Grip that allows the rider to adhere to the seat perfectly
- Excellent characteristics of resistance to wear, even in case of use of protective knee pads of last generation by the pilot and maximum grip even in muddy or rainy conditions.
- Great ease of assembly thanks to its shapes, specially studied to fit perfectly with the shapes of the seat and its foam (foam rubber).
- Ebay store.
It is recommended that the placement of motorcycle seat covers be carried out by a person specialized in these jobs, so that it is perfectly placed and the product does not break when it is placed. To remove the old seat cover, a staple remover with a flat screwdriver is used. If the working environment is too cold, a heat gun or hair dryer can be used to heat the cover, otherwise the cover will not stretch properly. The optimum temperature is 70°F-90°F (21°C-32°C).
Start by fitting the front of the seat cover, making sure to center it correctly and securing it with a few 6mm staples to keep it in its proper place. Once centered, pull the trailing edge back to center and secure with more staples. Be sure to check that it is centered correctly.
Once the front has a few staples in it and is centered, pull the back edge up and secure with additional staples. Check that it is straight and recheck the alignment.
During the process, it is important to look for any misalignment or waviness that may appear. If this happens, remove the staples from the affected area and apply more force when pulling. It is advisable to consider the help of another person to achieve an optimal final result.
Finally, put the seat cover on your motorcycle and enjoy it. If you wish, you can send us photos of your result for our “OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS” section. You can email us the photos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premium quality Worldwide shipping (DHL)